24.11.09

Sail away

You’re the best person I’ve ever met. I am too shy to let you see I’m as passionate as you, even though I’m almost sure you’re truly wishing I’d sail past and gather you onto the best adventure you’d ever wished for.

I think I might love you.
















You confuse me beyond belief and I hate that I can’t seem to get you. You’re so different from everything I like that it is so wrong and yet, it somehow feels so right. You beat me at everything I’m good at and it kills me but it’s okay and I let it go with a smile you don’t see. We talk in circles for hours on end and though you confuse me more and more, I hate when we have to leave…
Everytime we bid each other good night, I still see and dream about you. I wonder and hope that you dream about me too. Maybe in our dreams, we’ll meet and you won’t be so confusing anymore.

1 comentario:

  1. Mori cn las fotos, las palabras, la autenticidad, mori con todo...

    Me encanta leer lo que escribes, es como si estuviese leyendo una pieza màs del rompecabezas que has formado de ti n.n

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias